Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Organization beats Overwhelm

I've been bombarded with so many ideas of things to write about, reviews, op/ed, social commentary, that I almost have paralysis.

Time for organization & planning, with a side of freewriting.

Sometimes, in a moment of overwhelm, I just get everything OUT, and then organize it into articles and figure out what I want to write or pitch first.

That's how MY decision making process works.

What about yours?

Sincerely,

Meg Meyer

You might also like:
*************************************
You might also like:
The Center of Muse - Writing, Design, Motivation & Coaching for Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Small & Home Based Businesses.
MegMeyer.com - My personal writing & independent contracting site. Sign up for Writers Groups here.
AN Hosting - Host up to 20 domains on 25 GIGS of space, with 250 GIGS of bandwith for only $6.95.
A Global Community - An Economic Network. Share in growing the community, share in the revenue.
My Lenses - Writing, Retreats, Travel, Business